Uudistuotanto Bungalow · Pilar de la Horadada (Keskusta)
- Rakennusvuosi: 2017
Beautiful and well-priced Bungalows with two bedrooms in Pilar de la Horadada.
New project of 12 bungalows with communal pool thai.
Very nice location with fantastic view, next to La Rambla in Pilar de la Horadada.
Look at video here: https://vimeo.com/filmo/thaigarden
Prices from: €129,900 + Taxes and Legal Fees.
Please request a price assessment to show the grand total including all taxes and legal fees, plus an estimate of your annual running costs.
Pilar de la Horadada is an authentic Spanish town located by the Mediterranean Sea. It is a perfect area for your enjoyment of the best beaches, championship golf courses, and a wide range of services.
If you enjoy diving or snorkeling, you will find La Pilar’s shores bustling with marine life. Along the coast, great sand banks combine with smaller rock formations full of marine diversity and poseidonia sea grass, ensuring an interesting diving experience.
A coastal town, boasting several prestigious Blue Flag beaches well known for their fine sand and crystalline waters, La Pilar has seen a good deal of its fortune arise from tourism. While the summer months here are very busy due to national tourism, the winter months are more tranquil and marked by European "snow birds" flocking to their preferred places in the sun. This phenomenon has brought about a surge in new local business and amenities.
Although a small coastal town, Pilar still boasts a good variety of local services such as a medical centre, modern supermarkets, and two main plazas, “Pueblo Latino” and “The Square”, both homes to a great variety of bars, restaurants, ice cream parlours, and more.
In and around the locality:
- Excellent motorway connections to nearby cities.
- Services and shopping just minutes away. A large selection of restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, and night clubs. Besides clothing shops and grocery stores, you can find large shopping centres just a few minutes away by car. And your health and safety is under control as Pilar de La Horadada has all the necessary services.
- A quiet residential area.
- Not far from many fine beaches.
- Several 18-hole golf courses within a short drive.
- Many schools and universities nearby.